im trying to be more positive *sheds electrons and becomes highly unstable*
*looks 12 years old forever*
i dont date in high school because no one is rich yet so whats the point
you think annie’s in the crystal? wrong. look closer and at a 90 degree angle there are freckles on that face. it’s been marco in the crystal all along. he’s alive. incredible
which way does a cyclops wing their eyeliner
tumblr user greenhoused is asking the real questions
It doesn’t matter, because Nobody is going to criticize their makeup.
its sad when cute boys dont think theyre cute
it’s sad when cute boys don’t think i’m cute
- Beauty and the Beast (1991) by Martin Ansin
- Sleeping Beauty (1959) by Billy Baumann
- Snow White (1937) by Anne Benjamin
- The Sword In The Stone (1963) by Rich Kelly
- The Jungle Book (1967) by Olly Moss
- The Black Cauldron (1985) by Francesco Francavilla
- The Rescuers (1977) by Dave Petersen
- Aladdin (1992) by Tom Whalen
- Finding Nemo (2003) by Tom Whalen
- The Lion King (1994) by Tom Whalen
It’s pretty much impossible (no pun intended) to grab a Mondo print as they have a very limited print run, and most of these will probably sell out at SXSW.
So if you’re at SXSW and grab me a Sword In The Stone or Beauty and the Beast or The Rescuers, I will love you forever.